Top 9 most read posts written in 2012
Josephine Tsui // 29 January 2013
In continuation of the series of the best of 2012, today we will post the top 9 most read posts written in 2012.
1. ‘Speed Her Up, Slow Him Down’ – Durex finally solve humanity’s greatest sexual problem. Or not.
2. Ched Evans conviction: the vitriol after the verdict
3. Policing blame: Calls for the immediate withdrawal of West Mercia Police’s anti-rape campaign
4. Dennis Waterman: “It’s not hard for a woman to make a man hit her”
5. There’s nothing radical about transphobia
6. A problem that stubbornly refuses to budge
7. Why I didn’t report my rape (trigger warning)
8. Slut-shaming and victim-blaming: the journalist, the vicar and the politician #bbcqt
9. How to be a victim blamer
Come back tomorrow to find out the top 5 most read features of 2012!
The spiral design above has been titled “Sacred Geometry/ Torus”. It is used under the creative commons license thanks to Sarjana Sky.